Friday, March 25, 2016

Our Week in Pictures - LOL Version

 He likes inequalities in math so much. Who knew?

 Scrabble, Scrabble. We play often. We usually use real words. LOL.

 Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow? Onions. My new favorite books for working in the garden and with our chickens. My little onions all sprouting and growing. We now have more than that sprouting after all the rain.

Because when Mom says put on your shoes to go feed the animals she didn't say put on matching shoes.

 My newest addiction. Trim Healthy Mama's homemade ranch dip. Seriously, if you knew how easy this was and how tasty, you wouldn't buy bottled anymore.

Yes, that is a spoon in the pico de gallo. Yes, he did eat it like a meal. Yes, I love my little crazy pico loving monkey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Random Acts of Boyhood Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template